What makes you #WesternProud?
Is it the endless recreation opportunities in the Gunnison Valley? The tight-kit, supportive community? Or is it personalized education you’re receiving with top-notch faculty? Show us what the Western experience means to you by entering this photo contest.
How to enter:
First to the last day of the month – corresponding with monthly themes
- Will be selected by various campus organization (student, staff, administration)
- Will be announced by the 15th of the following month
- Gift cards to the Western Bookstore
- Selected photos will be professionally displayed in the University Center
- Entrants can submit multiple photos each month
- No illegal activities represented in photos
- No drug or alcohol use should be represented in the photos
- Owner of social media account must be affiliated with Western (student, faculty, staff, parent, alumni)
- In order to be eligible to win monthly prizes and have photo on display original image becomes the property of Western State Colorado University and all pictured individuals must sign a photo release.
- January – Community
- February – Inside of the classroom
- March – Outdoor adventures
- April – Experiential learning
- May – What now? (Future plans: internships, job, graduation)
- June – Where is Western (wearing Western gear abroad or domestically) / Things to do in the Gunnison Valley over the summer
- July - Where is Western (wearing Western gear abroad or domestically) / Things to do in the Gunnison Valley over the summer
- August – Back to school
- September – Outdoor adventures
- November – What are you thankful for?
- December – Inside of the classroom