IT Services Customer Support Assistant
DEPARTMENT & LOCATION
- IT Services
- Taylor Hall 125
- Name: Jerri Puralewski
- Phone: 970.943.3123
- Email: email@example.com
- Type of work study: Federal/State/Institutional
- Wages/salary: $8
- Number of Position Openings: 1
- Hours per week: 10-15
- Schedule: Office is open from 8am - 5pm, this position will work within this time frame depending on class schedules.
- Provide customer service to students, parents, faculty and staff. Duties include; answering the phone and routing calls, problem solving computer issues, standard office duties, and other duties as assigned by the Customer Support Coordinator and IT staff.
- Good customer service, communication, organizational, time management and basic phone and computer skills are required. Experience with dealing with technical problems helpful, but not required as any necessary training will be provided. To be successful and enjoy this position you must be a dependable, hard worker who enjoys helping people solve problems. GPA must be 2.5 or higher.
- Email resume and class schedule to Jerri Puralewski at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off in Taylor 125d.