DEPARTMENT & LOCATION
- Sodexo Campus Dining Services
- University Center 111
- Name: Jon Coady
- Phone: 970.943.2000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Type of work-study: Institutional
- Wages/salary: $8.25
- Number of Position Openings: 8
- Schedule: Shifts available are:
Monday - Thursday: 5 - 8 p.m.
Friday, Saturday & Sunday: 4:15 - 7:15 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 10:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Monday-Friday: 11 a.m.- 3 p.m.
- Hours per week: varies
- Position Title: Utility Worker I
Position Summary: Describe the positions purpose and overall role in the organization. Identify major job objectives and initiatives.
Washes dishes by hand or places them in a dishwashing machine.
Washes work tables, walls, refrigerators and meat blocks.
Sweeps, mops, cleans and vacuums floors.
Remove trash and garbage to designated areas.
Transfers supplies and equipment within and between storage and work areas such as pantry and dish room.
Cleans equipment using specific chemicals to insure sanitary standards.
May wash pots
Transport compost from dining hall to loading dock earth tub, turn, clean and maintain compost system.
- Typical Knowledge and Skills: Identify the qualifications to competently perform the job. List any language(s), software or registrations required to perform this job. Please describe the typical writing, speaking and presentation skills required for this job and identify the audience. Applies basic skills and may develop advanced skills using tools and equipment appropriate for the position. Ability to effectively communicate and receive information in a manner easily understood by fellow employees.
Education or Equivalent Experience: Entry level
Supervisor/Managerial Experience: None
Function Specific Experience: No previous experience required.
Certification Requirements: None.
- Please apply at the Sodexo Main Office in University Center 106.