Escalante Fitness Center Staff
DEPARTMENT & LOCATION
- Name: Madeyln Curry
- Phone: 970.943.3363
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Type of work-study: Federal/State
- Wages/salary: $7.78
- Number of Position Openings: 4-6
- Hours per week: 6-15
- Schedule: Flexible (6 a.m.-9 p.m.)
- The EFC Staff employees are the ambassadors of the fitness center; therefore, great public relations and excellent communication skills are a must for this position. All employees are responsible for completing correct membership sales, checking in fitness center members, cleaning, vacuuming, putting away equipment, checking in/out equipment, and other tasks as assigned by the managers. The EFC staff will be trained to give fitness center orientation sessions, and provide exercise suggestions and advise to inquisitive patrons.
- Staff members must be able to lift minimum of 45 lbs and must be CPR/AED and First Aid certified. Students with
exercise science or recreational backgrounds are preferred; however,
other backgrounds are welcomed.
- 1) Pick a Job Application and a Work Request form at front desk at Escalante Fitness Center; or,
- 2) Request an application and a Work Request form via email (email@example.com); or,
- 3) Submit your information at http://www.western.edu/student-life/fitness-center/efc-forms
NOTE: When filling out the Work Request form please cross out the time slots you are NOT available for.