Athletic Training Room Assistant
DEPARTMENT & LOCATION
- Athletic Training Room, 5 Paul Wright Gym
- Name: Janine Pleau
- Phone: 970.943.3168
- Email: email@example.com
- Type of work-study: Federal/State
- Wages/salary: $8
- Number of Position Openings: 4
- Hours per week: up to 20
- Schedule: Afternoons and evenings
Assisting with taping, practice coverage and set-up, first aid, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, game coverage, and athletic training room cleaning duties.
- For game coverage the work schedule will change:
- Saturday football games: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Soccer games will have a varied schedule.
- Volleyball games: 5 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Good work ethic
- Must be current with first aid, CPR, and AED certifications.
- Must be federal or state work-study
- E-mail Janine Pleau (firstname.lastname@example.org) telling why you want to work in the athletic training room, how many hours you are willing to work, and your class schedule. If you are selected, she will set up a meeting to discuss your possible employment. Please bring your current first aid, CPR, and AED cards to this meeting.