OFFICE ASSISTANT--Academic Affairs
DEPARTMENT & LOCATION
- Academic Affairs
- Taylor Hall 322
- Name: Darren Struble
- Phone: 970.943.2072
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Type of work study: Federal/State
- Wages/salary: $9
- Number of Position Openings: 1
- Schedule: Monday-Friday/varies
- Hours per week: 15-20
- Answers phones, directs foot traffic and helps present the public face of the Office of Academic Affairs. General office work will be the largest component of this position.
- The student will also work with the other office administrators and staff to edit and prepare documents.
General computing and office skills including, but not limited to; Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook email and scheduling programs.
Knowledge of how to manipulate databases and very good writing and editing skills is a plus.
The student best suited to this position will be self-directed, organized and attentive to detail.
- Please email your resume to Darren Struble at email@example.com. In the body of the email please explain your interest in our office and your qualifications. Position will begin on August 26 or soon thereafter.