Extended Studies Office Assistant
DEPARTMENT & LOCATION
- Extended Studies
- Taylor Hall 303
- Name: Greg White
- Phone: 970.943.2885
- Email: email@example.com
- Type of work study: Federal/State/Institutional
- Wages/salary: $8.25 to start with room for advancement
- Number of Position Openings: 1-2
- Hours per week: 10+
- Schedule: Flexible
The Extended Studies office administrates the Graduate programs, Concurrent Enrollment program, the Summer Teacher Institute, academic camps, and field-based credit opportunities, in addition to on and off-campus course programming. The Extended Studies office is looking for a student Office Assistant to assist in the day-to-day operations of the office including: handling registrations, assisting customers, managing data, and various other tasks. The Office Assistant position has the flexibility to have fall, spring, and summer employment.
- The student Office Assistant must demonstrate:
-Strong organizational and communication skills.
-Ability to learn computer programs and office procedures and processes.
-Willingness to take on tasks, ask questions, and be self-directed.
- Please download & complete the Extended Studies Office Assistant application, and return it to Taylor Hall 303 between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Download the Extended Studies application.