The purpose of the College Center meeting spaces is to meet the needs of student organizations, campus departments, and the community for meetings and special events. The College Center Operations office is responsible for scheduling facilities, maintaining the facility and for customer consultation to determine usage requirements.
The College Center meeting spaces are scheduled on a priority basis to serve Western State Colleges needs and, when available, to accommodate outside groups and the general public.
We want to help you make your meeting or event a success. The purpose of this informationis to help you understand what services are available and how we can provide what you need for your event.
- Please see the quick reference guide for available facilities and spaces in the College Center.
- Please see College Center Fees for detailed room rates. Fees for facilities include basic room set up which includes tables, chairs and any AV equipment in room.
Steps to Planning a Successful Meeting or Event in the College Center
How to reserve meeting space in the College Center:
1) Please call the College Center Operations Office at (970) 943-3068 to check on available space and dates needed.
2) Request reservation information. To request a reservation packet stop by our office at College Center 102 or email Elva Dryer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for Reservation Packet or Reservation Form
3) Once dates are confirmed, please fill out your reservation packet and send it to College Center Operations Office 102D, WSC, 600 North Adams Street, Gunnison CO 81231.
4) Contact Sodexo Campus Services at (970) 943-2000 for any catering needs. If alcohol will be present you must follow Western State College’s alcohol policies. It is required to have liquor liability insurance as well.
5) Please contact our office 1-2 weeks in advance of your event to finalize all details and provide final guests counts for setup and catering needs.
For more information contact:
College Center Operations
(970) 943-2066 or fax (970) 943-2702