Leadership and Service Opportunities
Leadership and service opportunities at Western encourage the development of student leadership potential and help provide future leadership for Western State College and the Community. Leadership Program objectives include:
- To gain knowledge of self as a person and as a leader.
- To identify and discuss opportunities for leadership at Western State College, and to utilize college resources as a "learning laboratory" for leadership development.
- To better understand leadership communication.
- To better understand the process of change and goal attainment.
- To explore how diversity offers opportunities and challenges for leaders of the future.
- To help serve the campus and local community.
LEAD Office (Leadership, Engagement, and Development)