After Your Orientation
Pay Tuition and Fees
Tuition and fees are due by Monday, August 26, 2013 - regardless of whether or not a bill is received. Contact the Cashier's Office at (970) 943-3003 to find out your account balance.
You can arrange tuition and fee payment in a number of ways:
- Through MyWSCU. Log onto your student account and pay via credit card. For instructions visit the Financial Aid homepage.
- By mail. Pay by check or credit card by returning your account statement with the appropriate information included.
- By telephone. Call the Cashier's Office at (970) 943-3003 to pay via credit card.
- In person. Stop by the Cashier's Office in Taylor Hall.
- W-Pay. Western's monthly payment plan option allows families to break up the bill into four equal installments per semester for a reasonable fee.
Plan for Academic Success
Western prides itself in the numerous services it has available for students. Take the time to discover the different academic and student services available.
Learn how to take advantage of resources such as:
- Academic Resource Center
- Career Services
- IT Services
- Disability Support Services
- MultiCultural Center
- The Writing Center