Online Orientation Leader Application
Selected Orientation Leaders will be used to assist with the organization and implementation of the fall 2013 Orientation Program.MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR AN ORIENTATION LEADER INCLUDE:
Good academic (minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA) and judicial standing, maintained throughout spring/summer 2013.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills which include: ability to provide leadership to fellow staff, ability to speak to large groups and and strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to take initiative with staff duties and projects.
- Demonstrate the ability to work effectively and positively in a team environment.
- Possess a positive attitude throughout the New Student Orientation program.
- Possess a strong desire to represent Western State Colorado University and be a role model for Orientation leaders and program participants.
Be available for approximately 30 hours of training in March and April 2013.
Available to work for the entire fall Orientation, training and Week of Welcome in August 2013.
Applications must be submitted by 5 p.m. on February 25, 2013. Remember: if you did not upload your resume and would like to submit one, please email it to email@example.com. In addition, if you would prefer to give individuals a PDF of the recommendation, you may download a copy from our website in the Orientation Leader section. When completed, this information should be sent to LEAD & Orientation Office, University Center 118, Western State Colorado University, 600 N. Adams, Gunnison, CO 81231.