- Click here for Access to IMLeagues: http://www.imleagues.com/western
Registration Link to IMLeagues: www.imleagues.com/western/registration
- Be sure to "Friend" us on Facebook for updates! http://www.facebook.com/western.intramurals
Welcome to the Intramural Sports home page!
Get Involved! Get engaged! Find fitness! Socialize! Be a part of Western's fantastic campus community! WSCU's Intramural Sports Program creates a fun, positive, and friendly environment where you can come and play your favorite sports!
Intramural Sports is a structured program that allows Western students to participate in organized team competitions right here on campus. These sports provide a great opportunity for physical activity while promoting wellness, healthy competition and friendship. Participation is not required, and an individual does not have to be highly skilled to participate. Activity and participation for all who are interested!
Intramural Sports offers you a fantastic job opportunity! The job is fun, well structured and offers unique opportunities to have fun, learn, and grow! Be sure to click the "Job Opportunities" link on the left.
The Intramural Sports Program is one of the most popular student activities at Western State Colorado University. The program is dedicated to providing all members of the campus community opportunities to participate in recreational events in a fun and safe environment while promoting physical fitness, competition, social interaction and student engagement.
Annually, the program offers a wide range of team, dual, and individual leagues and tournaments designed to meet the needs and interests of the diverse campus population. Activities offered include flag-football, co-rec softball, kick-ball, men’s basketball, women’s basketball, indoor volleyball, indoor soccer, billiards, horseshoes, dodge ball, floor hockey, ultimate Frisbee, and much more!
Any other questions, feel free to call us at (970-943-2767) or stop by the office in the Escalante Fitness Center Monday-Thursday 12:00PM-3:00PM. All other questions please email us at: Intramuralsports@western.edu
The winning team for any sport gets a shirt dictating them as victors. Here's the most recent Flag Football Champions showing off their new shirts
This year Intramural Sports has a new site called IMLeagues that will be used as our league and team coordination site. This site is going to be the Western student's home for all things Intramurals! Be sure to check things out here too! Pictures will be constantly changing and who knows, you may see your own hard-working sports look on here! (You can also find the link on the top and bottom of this page).
Link for registration: http://www.imleagues.com/western/registration
Current Intramural Sports Program Offering
- Slow-Pitch Softball – Coed – Played on the City of Gunnison Fields @ Jorgensen Park
- Flag Football – Coed – Played on Campus – On grass just south of Gateway Field
- Ultimate Frisbee – Coed - Played on Campus – On grass just south of Gateway Field
- Kickball – Coed – Played on the City of Gunnison Fields @ Jorgensen Park
- Indoor Soccer – Coed – Played @ Paul Wright Gym
- Floor Hockey – Coed – Played @ Paul Wright Gym
- Inner-tube Water Polo – Coed – Played @ the Gunnison Community Aquatics Center
- Dodge Ball – Coed – Played @ Paul Wright Gym
- Volleyball – Coed – Played @ Paul Wright Gym
- Basketball – Men’s/Women’s/Coed – Played @ Paul Wright Gym
- Ping-Pong/Billiards – Men’s/Women’s/Coed – Played @ University Center
Girls Basketball Champions
Be sure to "Friend" us on Facebook for updates! http://www.facebook.com/western.intramurals
Link to IMLeagues: http://www.imleagues.com/western