How To Recycle?
How do you successfully recycle in on-campus housing?
1. Use blue bins to store your recyclable products inside rooms until bins are full.
2. Take outside to the recycling station located nearest your building. Sort the contents into the appropriate containers (aluminum, cardboard, plastic #1-#2, paper, tin, newspaper/magazine, glass) for our recycling crew to pick up and take to the Gunnison County Recycling Center.
3. Smile and appreciate being a part of saving the environment.
How do you successfully recycle in academic buildings?
1. Use labeled bins conveniently located throughout the buildings. Aluminum, cardboard, plastic #1-#2, paper,newspaper/magazine, and glass.
2. The recycling crew will sort and take material to the outside recycling stations. These stations are emptied twice a week. The materials are then taken to the Gunnison County Recycling Center for further processing.