Instructions for Poster Presentations
- Posters should be a maximum of 24 inches high x 36 inches wide to fit on the display board. Please note that larger posters will not fit on our display boards.
- Posters must be readable from at least three feet away.
- The presentation title must be at least two inches high.
- Beneath the title, the name(s) of the student author(s), faculty sponsor, and school or institution must be at least one inch high.
- Please avoid using extensive background colors or images. Help us conserve our limited resources!
- Pushpins will be provided for attaching the posters to the display boards.
- Presenters must be available to discuss their displays during the poster session.