WSC Extended Studies Announces Winter Wednesdays at Western, Jan. 4 - April 25
Jan. 4, 2012 -- The Office of Extended Studies at Western State College of Colorado (WSC) has expanded its popular “Wednesdays at Western” program into the winter months.
The winter activities will be held on Wednesdays starting Jan. 4 through April 25 at the WSC campus and throughout the Gunnison Valley. There are a total of 17 different activities and learning opportunities ranging from cross country skiing and snowshoeing outings to arts and crafts classes, yoga workshops, edible gardening and bicycle maintenance.
Specific program information and registration forms are available online at www.western.edu/extendedstudies.
The programs are open to participants of all ages; no program-specific
experience is required. Pre-registration and payment is required. Space
is limited. Registration deadline is Monday at noon for that Wednesday’s program.
For additional information, contact the Office of Extended Studies at (970) 943-2885 or email Kristin Yorks at email@example.com.
Wednesdays at Western Programs
- Jan. 4: Winter Wonderlands, Parts 1 & 2
- Jan. 11: Cross Country Ski Outing for Beginners
- Jan. 18: Yin Yoga Workshop
- Jan. 18: Passion for Printmaking
- Jan. 25: Snowshoeing: An Outing in the Woods
- Feb. 1: Massage Tricks and Tips
- Feb. 8: Beginning Photography
- Feb. 15: Jewelry in a Day
- Feb. 15: Yoga Nidra Workshop
- Feb. 22: Making Extraordinary Puppets from Ordinary Things
- Feb. 29: Edible Gardening and Landscaping
- March 7: Dazzling Designs
- March 14: Beginner Bicycle Maintenance
- March 14: Yoga to Balance the Chakras
- March 28: Advanced Bicycle Maintenance
- April 25: Spring Detox Yoga Flow