Denver Scholarship Foundation Presidential Award
To be eligible, students must have a 2.5 GPA in high school and complete the following:
- Must meet all Denver Scholarship Foundation requirements.
- Complete the FAFSA by April 1st and be designated as Pell eligible.
- Apply for Admission to Western by April 1st.
- Attend a Denver Scholarship Foundation Transition to College Workshop in May or June.
- Submit the Housing deposit of $100.00 to Western by June 15th.
- Enroll in the Four-year Graduation Plan at Western by June 15th
- Complete your Financial Aid requirements at Western by July 15th.
This scholarship program is designed to create access with support for young students of Colorado. Recipients will be notified before August 1st. Scholarship nominations are contingent upon final DSF eligibility confirmation.
To maintain Western – Denver Scholarship Foundation Presidential status once awarded, students agree to:
- Enroll in and complete a minimum of 12 credit hours each consecutive fall and spring semester, and
- Meet satisfactory academic requirements.
- Complete the DSF Scholarship Renewal Application and FAFSA by April 1 each year
- Meet with the Western-DSF advisor each semester.
- Continue Four-year Graduation Plan at Western
A maximum of 8 semesters of eligibility will be awarded to freshman students.
- The Presidential Award guarantee is comprised of all institutional, state, and federal funding sources - it is not a separate scholarship.
- Students must be Pell eligible
- If a student’s federal aid and other scholarships cover the cost of tuition and fees, a student's DSF scholarship may be used for room and board.
To learn more
Contact our friendly admissions staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.