Students who leave Western State Colorado University and wish to return are required to apply for readmission.

Upon readmission, a student will receive the same academic standing under which she/he left. For example, a student who left the college in good standing will be readmitted in good standing and a student who left on academic probation will be readmitted on academic probation.

Students who have attended other institutions during their absence from Western must request official transcripts be sent to Western State Colorado University by all colleges or universities attended. Courses that have a letter grade of "C-" or better may be considered for transfer credit. Grades earned at other institutions are not included in the calculation of grade-point average at Western.

You must print out and mail or fax the Readmission Application to:

Office of the Registrar
Taylor Hall 300
Western State Colorado University
Gunnison, CO 81231

Phone: (970) 943-7003
Fax: (970) 943-2212