Work-Study Job: Photo Editor
DEPARTMENT & LOCATION
- Marketing & Media Relations
- Taylor Hall 314
- Name: Brian Barker
- Phone: 970.943.3038
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Type of work study: Federal/State
- Wages/salary: $9
- Number of Position Openings: 1
- Hours per week: 10
- Schedule: M-F, varies depending on schedules
- Job will focus on captioning, keywording, otherwise annotating and organizing photographs for Western marketing and media relations. Job requires solid skills with writing, research, computing and logic. A working knowledge of the Western campus and community would be very helpful. An interest in photography and visual database solutions is desirable but not essential. Success with keywording and captioning could lead to higher-level photo-editing work, including selecting and optimizing archived images.
- Job requires solid skills with writing, research, computing and logic.
- Interested? Send Brian Barker an email (email@example.com) stating why you're interested, or give a call to set up an appointment (970.943.3038).