WP Gear Rentals
WP Pass holders don't have to worry about all these prices: $60/semester gets you free weekend rentals on everything but boats and bikes, and backcountry skis/splitboards!
Good news for current students: Your Campus Rec fee now includes your WP PASS!! Rules and restrictions apply. Check it out!
- Rentals are only available to current Western students, staff and faculty. Student ID or valid photo ID required for all rentals.
- Rental Agreement and Waiver required for all equipment rentals. Individuals may sign electronically during pickup. Groups rentals (double duckies, rafts, etc) require signed waivers from all members of the party at the time of pickup. 8 PFDs and paddles = 8 waivers! Download and print as many copies as you need.
- Late fees equal to rental fees will be assessed for all late equipment.
- All rentals must be paid in full at the time of rental. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover.
- All equipment that is lost, damaged, dirty or wet will be charged accordingly.
- Minimum $150 fee will be charged for any inflatable returned with holes or water in tubes, thwarts or floor. Most boats are damaged during transport; please treat our gear with care.
- Our hours are 9am-5pm, Monday through Friday. Please leave plenty of time for both gear pick up and returns!
- Equipment checkouts are a privilege and we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, but especially if you are in-over-your-head, intoxicated, aggressive, have outstanding late fees or harass our staff. We are a student run organization with limited resources. We want you to have fun and be safe out there- your patience is appreciated!
|CAMPING EQUIPMENT - Individual|
|CAMPING EQUIPMENT - Group|
|FLY FISHING EQUIPMENT|
|MOUNTAIN BIKE EQUIPMENT|
|Hard Tail Mountain Bike (includes helmet)||$25|
Climbing Package -
harness, helmet, shoes, ATC, locking carabiner
Ice Climbing Package -
plastic boots, crampons, harness, helmet, ATC, locking carabiner
Know the conditions. Know your abilities. Backcountry snowsports are inherently dangerous and we are surrounded by avalanche terrain. Proper training and practice are required for proper use of avalanche rescue gear. You assume all risk and responsibility for use of WP equipment.
WP only rents backcountry gear- no lift access allowed except for telemark skis.
Split Board Package
Splitboard, bindings, skins, poles. BYO Boots!
Telemark skis, skins, boots, poles
Touring skis, skins, boots, poles
Individual Ski/Board/Tele Items
Avalanche Rescue Package
Beacon, shovel, probe
Nordic Package - BC touring and classic skis
Skis, boots, poles
Know the conditions. Know your abilities. Watersports are inherently dangerous and you assume all risk and responsibility.
Packages only; no further discounts. 1 pump per order. Throw bags available upon request.
Stand Up Paddle Board, PFD, paddle and helmet
1 person Inflatable Kayak, PFD, paddle and helmet
2 person Inflatable Kayak, 2 PFDs, 2 paddles, pump and helmets
2 person inflatable cataraft, 2 PFDs, 2 paddles and helmets
9' raft holds 2-4 people, PFDs, paddles, pump and helmets
10.5' raft holds 2-5 people, PFDs, paddles, pump and helmets
13-14' raft holds 4-8 people, PFDs, paddles and helmets
Basic Oar Rig
13-14' raft, day frame, oars, PFDs, and cam straps for the frame
Expedition Oar Rig
14-16' raft, 2-3 bay frame, oars, dry box, cooler, table, PFDs and cam straps for the frame and our boxes
Know your abilities. Know the conditions. Watersports are inherently dangerous and you assume all risk and responsibility.
Whitewater Kayak (experience required)
Play boat or river runner, paddle, skirt, helmet and PFD
Touring boat, paddle, skirt, PFD and bilge pump
|Sea Kayak Truck Rack (fits up to 3 kayaks)||$10|
Expedition River Equipment
- Weekend rates are 2x and Weekly rates are 4x the daily rate.
- Day Rate = same day or overnight to noon the following day
- Weekend Rate = 2-3 nights or long holiday weekend (Memorial Day, Labor Day, etc.)
- Week Rate = 4-7 nights or long holidays (Thanksgiving break, Spring break, Winter break)
- Rentals longer than 1 week (excluding holidays) must be approved by the WP Manager or Rental Shop Supervisor
- Please inquire for public rates on Expedition Raft equipment