Work-Study Job: Facilities Trades Assistant
DEPARTMENT & LOCATION
- 100 Maintenance Drive (across from football practice field)
- Name: Michele Mykol
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 970.943.3087
- Type of work-study: Institutional (summer), State/Federal (academic year)
- Wages/salary: $9.30
- Number of Position Openings: 2
- Hours per week: up to 40 in the summer, 20 during the academic year.
- Schedule: variable, between 7:30 a.m-4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday
- Duties include helping build or doing repairs on structures and other semi- skilled maintenance and repair work such as wall repair painting, and installing ceiling tiles.
- Prior trades experience (plumbing, heating, electrical, carpentry) preferred but not required.
- Stop by Facilities (north end of campus on the other side of the practice fields) and ask for an application at the front desk.