Work-Study Job: MFH Group Fitness Instructor
DEPARTMENT & LOCATION
- Name: Madeyln Curry
- Phone: 970.943.3363
- Email: email@example.com
- Type of work-study: Federal/State/Institutional
- Wages/salary: $10/hour or $15/class-GFI required to arrive 15 min. before class and set up, teach 1 hour class, and stay 15 minutes after to clean up room.
- Number of Position Openings: 5
- Hours per week: Minimum 3 hours (more if teaching multiple classes)
- Schedule: early morning (6:15 am); Lunch time (11 am - 1 pm); early evening (4 -6 pm)
- The Group Fitness Instructors are ambassadors to the fitness center. The GFI is enthusiastic and teaches a safe and effective class. Group Fitness uses the Power Music Group RX pre-choreographed programs (RIP, REVOLUTION, BOOT, POWER STEP, AND WAR). These programs come with the choreography, music, and teaching DVD. Instructors are required to clock in 15 minutes before class and set up, teach the one hour class, and stay 15 minutes after to clean up.
- 1. CPR/AED certified
- 2. First Aid certified
- 3. American Council on Exercise Group Exercise Leadership Specialist certification (this is an on-line certification with a one time fee of $159)
- FAFSA work study is preferred (State or Federal)
- Email Madelyn Curry at firstname.lastname@example.org