Work-Study Job: Education Department Office Assistant (summer)
DEPARTMENT & LOCATION
- Education Department
- 101 Crawford Hall
- Name: Barbara Woerner
- Phone: 970.943.2030
- Email: email@example.com
- Type of work-study: Summer-Institutional only. Academic year-Federal/state/institutional
- Wages/salary: $8.50
- Number of Position Openings: 1
- Hours per week: 10 hours/week from May 1-Aug. 15, 8am-2pm
- Light office duties; data entry, filing, updating dept.publications, maintaining office, classroom, conference room, supply closet, and break room organization/tidiness/recycling, daily office equipment upkeep- such as filling copier paper, welcoming visitors, creating contact lists for recruitment, marketing, and promotions, light telephone, email, and visitor correspondence.
- Excellent communication skills (interpersonal, telephone, email), clerical/ Microsoft Office software experience, efficiency in multitasking, collaborative skills, positive attitude.
- Please send resume and 3 references' contact info to: firstname.lastname@example.org or bring to Crawford Hall 101.