Student IT Services
Help for Students - Student IT Services
- Your campus computing account username is your Western student ID number (stu######). This account is used for accessing all the computing resources on campus.
- With this account you can access all of your University related information, including your academic records, your saved class work, your address, your pay checks, and your tax information. Don't share your account with anyone!
- If you enroll in the online password reset tool you can reset your password online by answering some security questions.
To access MyWestern account, go to the Current Students page.
@western.edu e-mail address
To access your Western email account visit the Current Students page.
Student Help Desk
- Printing is available in nearly every building on campus in academic or open student computer labs. Printing is governed by an SGA (student government) printing policy which limits student printing to 600 pages semester.
- If you do bring your own printer, we recommend that you connect your computer with a cable, rather than using a wireless connection.
- The wireless feature on many printers interferes with the campus wireless network and you will not be able to connect to the printer. Using a wireless router in your dorm room will not help; in fact, it could make it more difficult (or impossible) for you and those around you to connect to the campus network.
Network & Internet Access
Student Computer Labs
Can't find what you're looking for?
If you can't find what you're looking for here, visit our IT Services pages.