Program Council

Like us on our Facebook page for more updates and pictures:

Contact Info

-Director Of Program Council

                Nate Schwartz

                Phone: 970-943-3149


Assistant Director of Program Council

                Dustin White

                Phone: 970-943-3149


Office Hours: 
         Office Hours for the year have yet to be determined, if you need to contact us please email us at or call 970-943-3149

When and where do we meet?

We meet in our Office UC122  in University Center every Monday @ 6pm!


Who/What Is Program Council?

Program Council (PC) is a student-led group dedicated to enhancing the life of Western students. PC provides students with activities and entertainment including movies, festivals, concerts, comedians, hypnotists, and a variety of other entertainment. Program Council also serves as a support system for other campus groups and clubs who are trying to throw their own events.

Mission Statement

If it wasn't fun, we didn't do it!

Be Involved

Being involved with Program Council is a great opportunity for anyone. Paid positions within Program Council are resúme worthy and require skill, technical knowledge, and expertise in a number of areas including but not limited to: event planning, marketing, sound/light technology, hospitality, student government, etc. Beyond that it's fun!

Program Council is open to any Western State Colorado University student during any time of the school year! Come join us and be involved!

Program Council Handbook

Program Council Advisory Application

Want to rent PC equipment or have PC Co-Sponsor your event NEW FORMS?

**NEW-  All rental equipment rentals must be within one week of date needed.  All poster requests must be within two weeks of the poster hang date- usually one week before the event.  All financial requests must be within two weeks of the event.  IF THESE REQUIREMENTS ARE NOT MET, YOU WILL BE SUBJECTED TO A CHARGE OF THE USE OF THE RENTAL EQUIPMENT AS WELL AS A CHARGE OF POSTERS TO BE PRINTED

Read the new guidelines then fill out our Co-Sponsor and/Or Rental forms and turn them in as hard copies to the PC office.