Work Order Form

Welcome to the Work Order Form! This is an area for students to submit work orders to Residence Life for any non-emergency issues in their room, such as a light bulb that needs to be replaced or blinds that are no longer working, or to request a new key for your room/suite/apartment as a result of loss.

Please note that while Residence Life does take fair wear and tear of furniture and other amenities into account, students will be charged for items or areas that have been damaged maliciously or accidentally, including lost keys.

If you have any questions about what information to submit on this form or whether or not you will receive a charge, speak with your Resident Advisor or the professional staff member for your area.

Please describe the issue in as much detail as possible.
Please be as specific as possible, describing the area in which the issue is located.