Drinking and Driving
The SAM Spady Foundation honors the memory of Samantha Spady, a 19-year old student at Colorado State University, who died of alcohol poisoning on September 5, 2004.
Samantha affected people's lives in a unique way. Her friends remember Sam as a fun-loving, sensitive and “amazing” girl, who was a champion for the underdog and a good friend. Samantha’s death was an unintentional tragedy. We hope that the SAM Spady Foundation, with your support, can prevent a similar tragedy from happening to another beautiful child.
For more information visit samspadyfoundation.org