We are looking forward to all the exciting events that we are putting on during the Spring 2014 semester. They are as follows:
- Soul Food Night- Thursday, March 6th in the University Center Ballroom at 7pm
- Carnaval- Saturday, March 8th at Timbers
- Sushi Night- Thursday, March 13th in the University Center Ballroom
- Luau- Tuesday, April 1st in the University Center Ballroom at 6pm
- Pachanga- Saturday May 3rd
Check back for updates on your favorite events of the year, and for any other exciting events.
Hope to see you at our celebrations!
The following are event descriptions on the annual events held by the MCC:
Each year the all the clubs of the MultiCultural Center work together to put on the best and scariest haunted house in Gunnison. The haunted house is a successful annual fundraiser which helps provide resources for programming of other events during the year. Many of the students enjoy participating in this event every October.
The MCC Annual Award's Banquet
Join the Multicultural Center as it hosts the end of the year Award's Banquet. Held annually to acknowledge those individuals responsible for helping promote culture on the Western campus. Students are awarded for their time, talent, and skills as they were involved in the Western Multicultural Center throughout the year. This event is held at one of the local restaurants with a complete dinner.