International Student Services
Welcome to Western!
Here are the important links that you may need:
- Admissions requirements
- Class Registration
- Health Insurance
- Campus Health Center
- Tuition & Fees
- Mango Language Software
- On-campus job listing (international students are only eligible for institutional positions)
- Helpful Links: How to get involved, campus events, academic calendar, etc.
- Peer Academic Leaders (PAL's) are here to help you!
- Mental Health Awareness Video
Events for International Students:
- International Student Dinner & Info Session
- International Student Tax Filing Meeting
Western contacts that are ready to assist you:
- Lauren Shondeck
- Director of Admissions, 970-943-2243, email@example.com
- Laurel Becker
- SEVIS Coordinator: Immigration assistance and visa processing, 970-943-2232, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Katie Wheaton
- New Student Registration and International Advisor, 970-943-3216, email@example.com
- Jason Carmichael
- Athletic Director, 970-943-2279, firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon arrival to campus you will be assigned an academic advisor and a financial aid counselor.