Academic Resource Center
- Academic Assistance
- Career Services
- Disability Services
- Exploratory Program (undeclared students)
- New Student Registration
- Supplemental Instruction
- Turning Point (academic probation)
- CLEP/Accuplacer/Correspondence Exams
Providing the tools for success
Through individual appointments, workshops and classroom presentations, the Academic Resource Center provides:
- A recognized and welcoming "one-stop-shop" center for students to have access to academic support resources including first-year advising, schedule and advising information, learning skills support, and resource referral.
- Career programming and services to aid the student through the progressive phases of their academic career by supplying the tools and assistance for choosing a major, resume building, interviewing techniques, job search skills, and offering job and internship fairs and graduate school information to help the student be prepared to successfully transition from university to a career and/or graduate school.
- Students with documented disabilities with appropriate accommodations and support services as they pursue their academic goals, a supportive environment which encourages students to develop independence and to take responsibility for their academic experiences and assists in educating the campus regarding disability related laws, issues and concerns.
- A culture of helpfulness, support, sharing and collaboration and learning within the Center and with the university community.