Alumni E-mail Migration
- Log into your westernalum.org Google account at http://mail.westernalum.org and go to Settings and Accounts. Select Add a POP3 mail account you own.
- Add your Western e-mail address: email@example.com.
- Make sure the username has @western.edu.
- Use your Western student password.
- The pop server is outlook.office365.com and the port is 995.
- You must check: Always use a secure connection (SSL) when retrieving mail.
- Click Add Account.
- If all works as expected, the account will be added and your mail will move from your @western account. BE PATIENT! It takes a while (longer than you would think) for the mail to move across.
- If you are unable to log in, or are getting an error message, reset your password at www.western.edu/password and then try adding your account again. If you still can't add your account, feel free to contact the Student Helpdesk for further assistance.
Student Account Deletion
Your student account (email and S drive) will be deleted 30 days into the next semester. For example, if you are graduating in the Spring of 2014 then your student account will be deleted 30 days after the start of the Fall semester.