How to add weather to your Dashboard in Plone.
If you'd like to add local Gunnison weather to your dashboard in Plone.
Explain the purpose of your how-to here. Why does someone want to read it?
Explain what is needed to follow the how-to. Try to be specific about versions you are referring to.
Step by step
- Log into Plone.
- Click on your name in the Red Personal toolbar.
- Click on the Edit tab.
- Select to add a Static HTML portlet.
- Give the portlet a title.
- In the Content Toolbar click on HTML.
- Paste the following into there:
<p><a href="http://www.findlocalweather.com/forecast/co/gunnison.html" target="_blank">
If there is anywhere else the reader can go for more information on this topic, include some links or pointers here.