- How do I pick up a call from another extension?
Press * 13 then the extension number.
If you want a phone line to automatically transfer over to your phone line please submit a work order including the two phone numbers and IT Services will set this up.
- Voicemail/Outgoing calls not working, what do I do?
If you are not receiving voicemails, your name is not appearing when you dial out, your are not able to call long distance, etc. your phone is probably not registered. Press the Voicemail button then follow the prompts. You will want to hit option 7, option 3, then option 1. This should register your phone to your office location.
- How do I check voicemail if I am not on campus?
Dial 970-943-2613 and follow the prompts.
- ShoreTel Web Client
- How do I get to call manager from a Mac or from off campus?
Follow the link below and logon with User ID: wsc\fac_username and password: is your regular password. Once logged in, you can check your voicemail and change the settings on your phone.
- ShoreTel Phone System Training
Video Training Links: