Forward mail from WSCU e-mail to a different e-mail address
- Login to your WSCU Google E-mail Account
- Click on Settings in the upper right hand corner of the page
- Go to the tab 'Forwarding and Pop/Imap'
- Click on the button 'Add a forwarding address'
- Enter e-mail address where you want to receive mail
- Follow instructions sent to the e-mail address you entered above
IMAP/Pop your WSCU mail to another e-mail or phone
- You will need to reset your password (we recommend 'changing' it to the same password you already use) at https://madjackmail.western.edu/googlepassreset/prompt.aspx. This password will only be used for forwarding your e-mail. This will not affect the password associated with your student ID.
- Open your e-mail application on your phone and select add account, if you do not see this option go to your settings and click on your e-mail options, then click add account.
- Select Gmail as the provider
- Your username and e-mail account will both be your WSCU e-mail address - firstname.lastname@example.org and your password will be what you reset it to at the beginning of these instructions
- Incoming mail server will be imap.gmail.com (SSL security port 993) OR pop.gmail.com depending on whether you are using POP or IMAP
- Outgoing mail server is smtp.gmail.com using TLS security port 587
- Gmail always uses SSL ports for IMAP. POP and SSL are required.