ESS Student Association
- Sample VO2max test in the HAP Lab. Fun!
To further enhance your opportunities to network and learn about the field of Exercise & Sport Science the students and faculty have put into motion the process of starting the Association for Students of Exercise & Sport Science (ASESS) at Western.
This page will continue to be updated with information on ASESS so please visit regularly!
This is an opportunity for those majoring or minoring in Exercise & Sport Science to:
- Develop relationships with other majors or minors.
- Learn more about what it means to be a professional within Exercise & Sport Science.
- Learn about Graduate & Career opportunities.
- Receive scholarships for travel to national conferences.
- And have some fun at the same time!
To learn more about the organization please contact any of the Executive Board Members or take a look at the constitution and bylaws.
Board Members 2011-2012
- President: Courtny Hilte
- Vice-President: Nick Forest
Members at Large: TBD
Faculty Advisor: Scott Drum