Requesting a Transcript from Western
Transcripts may be ordered online through the National Student Clearinghouse. Requests submitted will be received for processing on the next business day. Please allow 2-3 business days for processing. Expedited transcript requests must be received by 12:00 noon (MST) for same day processing.
Current Students may login to their student account to order or display their transcript. To order:
- Login to your MyWSCU account
- Select Student Services and Financial Aid
- Select Student Records
- Select Academic Transcript
- Order Transcript
Current Western students can print an unofficial transcript from his/her student account.
Former Students and Alumni:
- Go to www.getmytranscript.com
- Follow the online instructions and submit payment information. Payment must be made by credit/debit card.
If you do not have a credit/debit card to electronically submit a request, please contact the Office of the Registrar directly.
- $6.00 for a transcript picked up in 300 Taylor Hall or mailed through the Postal Service
- $32.00 for a rush transcript that will be sent overnight delivery. This fee includes the transcript price, a rush processing fee and the delivery charge.
- All student accounts with financial holds must be cleared before your transcript request can be processed.
- Orders not fulfilled within 30 days are automatically canceled. Keep this in mind when pre-ordering transcripts.
Western will not send transcripts via email.
- Transcript fees are non-refundable.
- All processing times listed depend upon receipt of consent form. Please be sure to allow time for processing and mailing.