APPLY NOW for our 16/17 cohort. We will accept applications until July 1st.
Our start date is June 1st, with a distance reading and writing list. It culminates in a two week August residency here in the beautiful Gunnison Valley.
Tailor your MEM degree
Recent Faculty Research
New publications by Dr. Knapp on sense of place, perceptions of an ESA listing decision, and the integration of equity in discussions of resilience. Please contact Dr Knapp (email@example.com) if you'd like a copy of any of these papers.
Recent Student Research
Our MEM students are hard at work on their research and it shows!
Check out this great article by one of our Masters students, Cassidy Brush and her recent work.
Here is an article written by current student Anna Drexler-Dreis.
MEM Program Information
- MEM Courses
- Residential and Distance Options
- Tuition and Financial Aid
- TOEFL Testing Information - minimum score 79/120 required
- Contact: MEM Office Facilitator, Mandy Casteel-Denney• 970.943.2248 • firstname.lastname@example.org
*Western, CCHE, DHE, and HLC Approved.
If you're interested in Western's Master in Environmental Management Program, we invite you to take the next steps towards becoming a part of the Mountaineer family.
Residential and Distance Options for the Master in Environmental Management
Share your interest with friends and family:
- Get more information about the program.
- Schedule a campus visit so you can meet professors, see the beautiful Gunnison Valley, and find out if Western is the perfect school for you.
- Start the online application process - apply online now.
- Find scholarships, grants, or financial aid that match your interests and situation.