Add an endorsement to your teaching license. All coursework is online and will apply toward a master's degree in Education.
- *New Offering! Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Education - 27 credits
- Reading Teacher Endorsement - 24 credits
- Reading Specialist Endorsement - 24 credits
- K-12 Endorsements: Art, Foreign Languages, Music, Physical Education - 27 credits
- Secondary Endorsements (Grades 7-12): English, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, Business - 27 credits
- Elementary Education - 24 credits
- Special Education Generalist (Ages 5-21) - 24 credits
Requirements: In addition to completing 24-27 credits of coursework online, candidates will work with a mentor teacher 8 hours per semester and will be required to spend 135 hours per semester with students in their desired endorsement area. While all courses are online, candidates are required to attend a 5 day program orientation on campus in the summer. Release from summer session attendance will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Teacher licensure requirements vary from state-to-state. This program is approved based on the State of Colorado standards. Students are solely responsible for checking what the specific requirements are from their state’s Department of Education.