Applying to the MA in Education Program
Admissions Deadline: July 1, 2018
The Fall 2018 application will become available in October 2017.
How to Apply:
For a list of admissions requirements, please refer to one of the following checklists.
- Checklist for MA + Teacher Licensure
- Checklist for MA + Principal Licensure
- Checklist for MA in Educator Effectiveness
- Checklist for Foreign Applicants
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Important Dates and Notes about your Application
- Applications are accepted until July 1st. If you need an emergency Alternative Licensure program after this date, please contact the Education Department.
- All applicants, including teacher and principal licensure candidates, are admitted as part of our MA in Education program
- Provisional acceptance will be made when an applicant is awaiting test results
What to expect after you apply
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. You can expect to hear from Western 2-3 weeks after all of your application materials have been received.