MEM Program Prerequisites
- B.A. or B.S. degree required before attending first Summer term in MEM Program.
- Minimum prerequisites, which must be completed by end of first MEM Fall term:
- college-level statistics course.
- two, college-level, natural- or environmental-science courses (Biol, Geol, Envs, Phys, Chem, Sci), at least one course with lab or field component.
- two, college-level, social-science courses.
- Integrated Land Management recommended prerequisites:
- one upper-level Ecology course.
- one GIS course.
- Sustainable Resilient Communities Recommended prerequisites:
- one course in Economics (Micro or Macro preferred).
- Financial Accounting.