Global Livingston Institute
Welcome to the Global Livingston Institute program.
Global Livingston Institute and Western State Colorado University have developed a partnership to provide college credit for Global Livingston Institute courses.
Once a student enrolls in a Global Livingston Institute course, graduate credit registration is available through Western Extended Studies. Upon successful completion of the course and assignments due, college credit is awarded. The amount of credit earned is based upon the type and length of the course.
Click HERE to download the graduate credit registration packet for 2017-2018.
1. Download, carefully read, and complete the Global Livingston Institute Course Graduate Credit Registration Packet.
2. Complete, sign and initial all designated areas in Sections B and C (required).
3. Complete and sign Section D (optional).
4. Carefully review Payment Instructions (Cash, AmeriCorps, or 529 plan). Make sure this section is complete.
5. Return Sections B, C, and D to the Extended Studies Office by email, fax, or mail.
6. Send a copy of your undergraduate transcript stating your conferred degree along with the items in #5.
7. Keep all other information with you in an accessible place for reference.
IMPORTANT: Registration and full payment for credit should be received by our office no later than two weeks before the first day of a course. Incomplete registration forms will not be processed. Registrations are processed in the order they are received. If received less than two weeks before the course start date, processing is not guaranteed. Registration requests to process AmeriCorps or 529 plan funding for Global Livingston Institute tuition and fees must be submitted no later than 30 days before the Global Livingston Institute payment deadline for course fees.
Registration forms and check payments may be mailed to:
600 N Adams St, Taylor Hall 303
Gunnison, CO 81231
Make checks out to: Western State Colorado University
Registration forms, assignments and questions may be sent by email or fax to: