Welcome to the Winterline Global Education Program.
Winterline Global Education and Western State Colorado University have developed a partnership to provide college credit for the Winterline Gap Year program. Currently, ROE 297 (3 credits) and ENVS 297 (3 credits) are offered as part of this Gap Year program, with more courses to be added this year.
Once a student enrolls in a Winterline program, credit registration is available through Western Extended Studies. Upon successful completion of the course and assignments due, college credit is awarded.
Click HERE to download credit registration packet for academic year 2017-2018.
- Download, carefully read, and complete the Winterline Course Credit Registration Packet.
- Complete, sign and initial all designated areas in Sections B and C (required).
- Complete and sign Section D (optional).
- Carefully review Payment Instructions (Cash, AmeriCorps, or 529 plan). Make sure this section is complete.
- Return Sections B, C, and D to the Extended Studies Office by email, fax, or mail.
- Keep all other information with you in an accessible place for reference.
IMPORTANT: Registration and full payment for credit should be received by our office no later than two weeks before the first day of a course. Incomplete registration forms will not be processed. Registrations are processed in the order they are received. If received less than two weeks before the course start date, processing is not guaranteed. Registration requests to process AmeriCorps or 529 plan funding for Winterline tuition and fees must be submitted no later than 30 days before the Winterline payment deadline for course fees.
Download the ROE 297 assignment here. Your assignment is due in to our office no later than 3 weeks from the last day of your Winterline program. You may send it by email or fax to our contact information below. Please refer to this assignment document for specific guidelines concerning Student Responsibility, Content Instructions, and Assignment Format.
Registration forms and check payments may be mailed to:
600 N. Adams, Taylor Hall 303
Gunnison, CO 81231
Make checks out to: Western State Colorado University
Registration forms, assignments and questions may be sent by email or fax: