Welcome to the Landmark Learning program.
Landmark Learning and Western State Colorado University have developed a partnership to provide college credit for Landmark Learning programs.
Once a student enrolls in an Landmark Learning program, credit registration is available through Western Extended Studies. Upon successful completion of the program and course assignments due, Recreation and Outdoor Education (ROE) 397 credit is awarded. The amount of credit earned is based upon the length of the course.
Download the 2017-2018 academic year registration packet HERE.
- Download, carefully read, and complete the Landmark Learning Course Credit Registration Packet.
- Sign and initial all pages of Sections B and C (required).
- Complete and sign Section D (optional).
- Carefully review Payment Instructions (Cash, AmeriCorps, or 529 plan). Make sure Section B is complete.
- Return Sections B, C, and D to the Extended Studies Office by email, fax, or mail.
- Keep all other information with you in an accessible place for reference.
IMPORTANT: Registration and payment for credit should be received by our office no later than two weeks before the first day of a course. Incomplete registrations will not be processed. Registrations are processed in the order they are received. If received less than two weeks before the course start date, processing is not guaranteed. Registration requests to process AmeriCorps or 529 plan funding for Landmark Learning tuition and fees must be submitted no later than 30 days before the Landmark Learning payment deadline for course fees.
Registration forms and check payment may be mailed to:
600 N. Adams, Taylor Hall 303
Gunnison, CO 81231
Make checks out to: Western State Colorado University
Registration forms and questions may be sent by email or fax: