Anake Outdoor School
Welcome to the Anake Outdoor School Program.
Anake Outdoor School and Western State Colorado University have developed a partnership to provide college credit for the Anake Outdoor School year-long course. In addition 18 college credits, students will graduate with a Permaculture Design Certificate. This internationally recognized certification is given through the Permaculture Research Institute in Australia.
Once a student enrolls in the Anake Outdoor School program, credit registration is available through Western Extended Studies. Upon successful completion of the program and course assignments due, college credit is awarded.
Anake Outdoor School credit registration packet is being revised and will be available soon for academic year 2017-2018. If you are interested in credit registration for your Anake Outdoor School program, please email email@example.com to be put on the list to receive the packet as soon as it is ready.
- Download, carefully read, and complete the Anake Outdoor School Course Credit Registration Packet.
- Complete, sign and initial all designated areas in Sections B and C (required).
- Complete and sign Section D (optional).
- Carefully review Payment Instructions (Cash, AmeriCorps, or 529 plan). Make sure this section is complete.
- Return Sections B, C, and D to the Extended Studies Office by email, fax, or mail.
- Keep all other information with you in an accessible place for reference.
IMPORTANT: Registration and full payment for credit should be received by our office no later than two weeks before the first day of a course. Incomplete registration forms will not be processed. Registrations are processed in the order they are received. If received less than two weeks before the course start date, processing is not guaranteed. Registration requests to process AmeriCorps or 529 plan funding for Anake Outdoor School tuition and fees must be submitted no later than 30 days before the Anake Outdoor School payment deadline for course fees.
Written Reflection Guidelines for Anake Outdoor School for academic year 2017-2018 will be available when the revised credit registration packet is posted.
Registration forms and check payments may be mailed to:
600 N. Adams, Taylor Hall 303
Gunnison, CO 81231
Make checks out to: Western State Colorado University
Registration forms, assignments and questions may be sent by email or fax: