The Extended Studies programs offer life-long learning opportunities through credit and non-credit courses. Several opportunities for enrichment and education are available for your convenience.
Extended Studies helpful links:
- EXTENDED STUDIES SPRING 2016 COURSE CATALOG
- REGISTER for Extended Studies Courses
- Concurrent Enrollment Programs
- Instructor Information
- Regional Education Provider
- Online Course Center - Non-Credit Courses
- "Like" us on Facebook!
- Follow us on Twitter!
Summer 2016 Courses through Extended Studies:
- Maya Archeology Field School in Belize with Dr. David Hyde
- Studies in Italy: Frame and Lens with Dr. Paul Edwards, Dr. Heather Orr, and Dr. Don Seastrum
- San Juan Mining Tour with Dr. Bruce Bartleson and Dr. Duane Vandenbusche
- Baja Kayaking Advanced Expedition with Matthew Ebbott
- Master of Arts in Education
- Master in Environmental Management
- Graduate Program in Creative Writing
- High Altitude Exercise Physiology Graduate Program
- Master in Gallery Management and Exhibits Specialization
- Outward Bound
- International Wilderness Leadership School
- NOLS National Outdoor Leadership School
- NOLS Wilderness Medicine Institute
- Earth-Based Institute
- SOLO Wilderness Medicine
- Colorado Wilderness Emergency Medicine Institute
- Landmark Learning
- MED Mountain ED and Development
- The Institute for Applied Sustainability
- Anake Outdoor School Program
- Alderleaf Wilderness School
- Boulder Outdoor Survival School
- Sea State Educational Travel
- Cottonwood Institute Program
If you're interested in Western's Extended Studies Program, we invite you to take the next steps towards becoming a part of the Mountaineer family.
Share your interest with friends and family:
- Get more information about the program.
- Schedule a campus visit so you can meet professors, see the beautiful Gunnison Valley, and find out if Western is the perfect school for you.
- Start the online application process -apply online now.
- Find scholarships, grants, or financial aid that match your interests and situation.