Job Search Resources
Where to search for job openings:
- Job/Career Fair Events: Colorado Department of Labor and Employment
- Colorado Workforce Center
- LinkedIn - and other social media sites
- Western's Careers for Mountaineers database
- Social networking sites: LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.
- AnalystJobs.com - the No. 1 online job search site for all analyst positions, including entry-level positions and internships. There are between 300,000 and 600,000 jobs listed each month.
- NOLS - provides an email list of openings for National Outdoor Leadership Schools alumni.
- Occupational Outlook Handbook - a free guide to career information about hundreds of occupations (Bureau of Labor Statistics)
- Salary Information for positions based on your level of education and location, Educate to Career
- My Next Move for Veterans - Military occupational code converters helping connect roles within the military to civilian jobs
- Vetjobs.com - resources for Veterans including a career assessment
- Workforce Recruitment Program (WRP) - campus program with the U.S. Department of Defense and the U.S. Department of Labor assisting students and recent graduates with disabilities, with job searches.