Careers for Mountaineers
Careers For Mountaineers provides the following online services:
- Accessible from any computer with internet connection.
- Online job and internship postings for Western students and alumni.
- Online résumé referral program.
- The ability to upload 4 different résumés and cover letters for direct employer viewing and referral to employers by Career Services.
- Career event information including career fairs and workshops.
- This service is available to all current Western students, recent graduates, and employers - FREE OF CHARGE!
- Have an account? Login.
- Establish an Account (all students are automatically uploaded into the system after they register for classes the first time).
Steps to register for the ETIQUETTE DINNER:
First establish your account or login using the above links. After you have successfully logged in or created your account for the first time, click on the link at the top of the entire program that says "Career Events". Select "Career Fair" and hit "Search". Click on "Etiquette Dinner" and proceed with registration. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Mariah Green at 970-943-7122.
NOTICE TO NEW STUDENTS: You will have access to Careers for Mountaineers once the first semester you attended Western has started and you have successfully registered for courses. Thank you for your patience.
Careers For Mountaineers provides employers with an efficient way to post current internships and job openings. It allows them to search student profiles, résumés, and register for Western career events. There is no cost for this service.
- Click here to learn more about employer features.
- Have an account? Login or get started by establishing an Employer Account.
- Alumni can use Careers For Mountaineers to connect with fellow alumni and employers. A job seeker account is free.
- Have an account? Login or get started by establishing a Job Seeking Account.
Any questions or problems with your login, please contact Career Services at 970-943-7122 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.