Professional Land & Resource Management Program
Navigating the 21st century energy landscape with
CHARACTER, EFFICIENCY and VERSATILITY
Our added goal was that these students would be educated across the disciplines of oil, gas, and mining mineral management as well as real estate surface, water and environmental land management.
We believe with confidence this goal has been achieved, as evidenced by the caliber of students you will find highlighted in this site. You, too, will leave the program with a highly respected and sought after degree by industry.
Common PLRM Questions:
1. What exactly do Landmen do?
2. What knowledge, attributes, and skills are required to be a Landman?
3. Why is the PLRM program important to Western, Industry and Public Lands?
4. Who hires Landmen and can I make a good living?
5. What are the requirements for the PLRM program?
How To Apply:
- PLRM applications are accepted year round, but only evaluated twice yearly on October 31st and March 31st for a FALL semester start.
- Upon acceptance into the PLRM program, students may only begin the PLRM Program FALL semester.
- The application to the PLRM program IS NOT an application for admission to Western State Colorado University. Applicants must be accepted to both the school and the program; for admission to WSCU click here.