A very special THANKS to the following generous investors who collectively gave $3 million to launch Western's PLRM program:
| W.A "Tex" Moncrief, Jr.
||The Energy Group
|| Randall & Dewey
| EnCana Oil & Gas (USA) Inc.
|| Donna Faulkner
|| Denver Association of Petroleum Landmen
| Craig and Charlotte Haase
|| Whiting Petroleum
|| Roy and Doris Hood
| Steve and Sarah Trippe
|| Delta Petroleum
|| Jim Peay
| Longhorn Properties
|| Peter Dea
|| Dan O'Shaughnessy
| Steve and Paula Reynolds
|| Rosetta Resources
|| Mike O'Shaughnessy
| Infinity Oil & Gas
|| Bonanza Creek Oil
|| Craig Dolinsky
| Gunnison Energy
||Anonymous|| Lario Oil & Gas
| Noble Energy
|| T.H. McElvain Oil & Gas L.P.
|| Jeff Wiepking
| Questar Production & Exploration
|| Frank Yates
|| Meagher Oil & Gas Properties
| St. Mary Land & Exploration
|| SG Interests
|| Hart Publications
| Kirk Martinez
|| Petro-Canada Resources (USA) Inc.
| Steve Chamberlain
|| Cabot Oil & Gas
| Energy Investments Inc.
|| Texas American Resources
| Paul Urban
|| Tom and Anne Shrake
| Fidelity Expl. & Prod./MDU Resources
|| Royal Gold, Inc.
| Focus Energy
WSCU's PLRM Program has developed five ongoing funding campaigns to enable members of the energy industry to participate in training the next generation of Landman. Please consider how you can support our program with your individual or corporate tax deductible contribution to The Western State Colorado University Foundation.
A. Industry Partners – $250,000
- Target Participants/Investors: Energy/Mining Industry Corporations (fully subscribed at 10 investors)
- Level of Giving Commitment: min. $25,000/yr for 5 yrs
- Use of funds: PLRM General Account – (Total funds potential annually $250,000 +)
B. Western 300 – $1.5MM
- Target Participant/Investor: Individual/Personal (fully subscribed at 300 investors)
- Level of Giving Commitment: min. $1,000.00/yr for 5 yrs, up to $10,000.00/yr for 5 yrs
- Use of funds: PLRM General Account – (Total funds potential 1.5 million +)
C. Legends of Industry – $2.5MM
Target Participant/Investor: Corporate (fully subscribed at 50 Corporate investors)
Level of Giving Commitment: minimum 50,000.00 - 250,000.00 one time gifts or total pledged over 3-5 year period.
Use of funds: Student Scholarships Account – (Total funds potential – 2.5 million +)
D. Petroleum Land Management Chair - $1.5MM
Target Participant/Investor: Corporate - with significant Rocky Mountain presence (fully subscribed at 1 investor)
Level of Giving Commitment: 1.5 million - one time gift or pledged over 3 years
Use of funds: Chair Endowment - restricted to hire Industry expert to teach PLM and Oil & Gas Law Courses
Chair naming privilege - "Company/Individual" Chair in Petroleum Land Management
E. Mining Land Management Chair – $1.5MM
- Target Participant/Investor: Corporate - with significant Rocky Mountain presence (fully subscribed at 1 investor)
- Level of Giving Commitment: 1.5 million - one time gift or pledged over 3 years
- Use of funds: Chair Endowment - restricted to hire Industry expert to teach MLM and related International Mining Courses
- Chair naming privilege - "Company/Individual" Chair in Mining Land Management
F. Endowment for Energy Excellence - $3MM
- Target Participant/Investor: Corporate/Individual - with significant desire to support PLRM Program and WSCU (fully subscribed at 1 investor)
- Level of Giving Commitment: $3 million - one time gift or pledged over 3 years
- Use of funds: PLRM General Account - to expand and develop PLRM curriculum and Center for Executive Development (CED) Programs in Energy
- Program naming privilege: "Company/Individual name" Land & Resource Management Program @ Western State College of Colorado
(All categories of funds will be placed in permanent investment accounts and only the fund’s earnings spent for the purpose indicated)
When these giving programs are fully subscribed the PLRM Program will have a perpetual endowment of $10 million + and an annual operating budget of 450,000.00 +.
DAPL President John Hasche completes their pledge to Western State Colorado University PLRM program with this $10,000 check to Director Ed Grauke.