Transfers with 24 or more credits/Additional BA Registration Information
WSCU New Student Registration
- Have you received your transfer evaluation? Your transferred courses will be in DegreeWorks and you would have received an email from the Office of the Registrar.
- You will need access to your transfer courses in DegreeWorks for registration.
View the DegreeWorks Overview video tutorial on the Academic Resource Center's YouTube Channel:
- If you are a Colorado resident, apply for the COF (College Opportunity Fund) stipend at http://cof.college-assist.org/cofapp/cofapp/Default.aspx. For additional steps, visit http://admissions.western.edu/financial-aid/scholarships/cof.html
- Log into your Inside Western account and change your password.
Go to http://western.edu/inside/students
- Click on MyWSCU
- Sign in with your user name (i.e. stu123456) and your password. (Your temporary password was mailed to you)
- Visit www.western.edu/password to change your password.
- Pay your $200 tuition deposit. Call the Cashier's Office to pay over the phone at (970) 943-3003.
- Call the Academic Resource Center (1-800-876-5309 ext 6 or 970-943-7056) to schedule a registration appointment over the phone. Appointments will begin Monday, April 15th for students attending Accepted Student Day and Monday, April 22nd for those not attending Accepted Student Day.
To prepare for your appointment:
- Log-in to your MyWSCU account and open DegreeWorks
- Call our office at 1-800-876-5309 ext 6 or 970-943-7056 at your scheduled appointment time (WSCU is in the Mountain Standard Time zone)