Freshmen and Transfers with less than 24 credits Registration Information
WSCU New Student Registration
Please Note: New Student Registration begins April 15th, 2013.
Due to the high volume of registrations, students will receive a response from our Academic Advisors within 7-10 business days.
- View the DegreeWorks Overview video tutorial on the Academic Resource Center's YouTube Channel:
- If you are a Colorado resident, apply for the COF (College Opportunity Fund) stipend at http://cof.college-assist.org/cofapp/cofapp/Default.aspx. For additional steps, visit http://admissions.western.edu/financial-aid/scholarships/cof.html
- Log into your Inside Western account and change your password.
- Pay your $200 tuition deposit. Call the Cashier's Office to pay over the phone at (970) 943-3003.
- Students will complete a registration survey. This survey will walk you through GE and degree requirements and will take into consideration Athletic practice times, AP & IB information, and your preferences for classes. Students will be registered for classes by an academic advisor once the survey is completed.
- Students must complete the survey; parents are welcome to assist their son/daughter, yet parents should not complete the survey for their student.
- Click here to take the survey: New Student Registration Survey