Freshmen and Transfers with less than 24 credits Registration Information
Western New Student Registration
Are you starting classes at Western in Spring 2014? We're excited to help you register for your first semester as a Mountaineer!
- View the DegreeWorks Overview video tutorial on the Academic Resource Center's YouTube Channel:
- If you are a Colorado resident, apply for the COF (College Opportunity Fund) stipend at http://cof.college-assist.org/cofapp/cofapp/Default.aspx. For additional steps, visit http://admissions.western.edu/financial-aid/scholarships/cof.html
- Log into your Inside Western account and change your password.
- Pay your $200 tuition deposit. Call the Cashier's Office to pay over the phone at (970) 943-3003.
- Complete the New Student Registration Survey here: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1419250/FR-Spring-Student-Registration
- Once your survey is complete, an advisor will register you for your first semester courses.